The academic year 2011-2012 is coming to an end and it is time for the annual exams followed by summer holidays. The dedication of the teachers and the students along with the cooperation of the parents made the year a successful and eventful one. I take this opportunity to thank each one of you for the same. Further I would like to inform you the following matters:
1. The annual (II semester) exams will commence on Monday, 2nd April 2012 and will end on Friday, 20th April (both days inclusive). The results will be declared on Monday 30th April 2012, and Progress Cards will be distributed on the same day in the respective classrooms from 8.00 to 11.30 am. Parents are requested to accompany the students to collect the Progress cards on the same day itself from the respective class teachers.
2. At the request of the parents the school management has decided to extend the school timings upto 3.45 pm. This is to find more time for Mathematics and science. Hence the school will function from 8.30 am to 3.45 pm with school bus facility.
3. All the fee dues (tuition fees, bus fee) including the fees of April-May are to be cleared before Tuesday 10th April 2012.
4. Transfer Certificates (T.C.) applications are to be personally submitted to the Principal on or before Saturday 31st March 2012. T.Cs can be collected from school office from 1st to - 5th (Tuesday-Saturday) May 2012 between 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.
5. The school office will be closed for the summer vacation from (Sunday), 6th May to (Thursday) 31st May (both days inclusive).
6. After summer holidays the classes will begin on 13th June, Wednesday. However, the school office will function from 1st June (Friday).
7. There will be an orientation program for all the Staff members on 11th & 12th June (Monday & Tuesday). The school office will be closed and there will not be any transactions on those days.
8. On the reopening day all the students should have the prescribed books to attend the class. The reopening day is a full working day and attendance is compulsory.
9. There will be a change in the weekday school uniform (green), flaps, ties and belt with effect from the academic year 2012-13. The school uniform dealers would make available the new (changed) uniforms in the school uniform-counters in the first weeks of May and June. Saturday uniform remains unchanged.
10. Textbooks, Notebooks, School uniforms, and socks etc. for the next academic year will be available in De Paul School campus.
From Tuesday 1st May, to Saturday 5th May, (both days included)
(Time 9.00am to 4.00 p.m.)
After these days the prescribed books and uniforms may be purchased from the respective dealers' stores.
11. The fee collection will be from 1st - 15th of the alternative months in the school fee counter. Fee can be paid in cash, D.D. or local cheques. Fees will not be collected apart from the stipulated dates.
12. For the smoother administration it has been decided to collect the bus fee in single installment and issue a single pass with effect from the academic year 2012-13. Bus passes can be collected from the school office from 01 - 05 June 2012.
13. New school diaries, belts, ties, flaps, etc. will be available at the fee counter from 1st June (Friday) onwards.
14. More information about the school and its activities may be gathered from the school website: depaulsvizag.com.
Thanking you for all your goodwill and cooperation,
Fr.Sebastian Vettickal C.M.
LKG to Std II
Std III - V
Std VI - VIII
De Paul School, Ukkunagaram
Notice 7/2011-12 29.05.2012
1. The students who would like to apply for recheck in any subject may contact the Principal immediately. The last date to reach the application in the Council Office, New Delhi is 20th June 2012. After that date no application will be accepted.
2. The Pass Certificates, Mark Statements and Migration certificates, Transfer Certificates, Conduct certificates of the X ICSE 2012 students can be collected from the School office from 1st June wards after clearing the dues, if any.